Wednesday, July 1, 2015

*Platypire's Read-A-Thon* July

Photo Courtesy of Platypire Maribel

It's a new month, which means it's time for a new reading list (or the old list with some more books added on).

X - Read
R - Currently Reading
+ - To Be read

R - The Rewriting of America's History by Catherine Millard
R - Sector 64: Ambush by Dean M. Cole
R - Sweetwater: The Kihn by Rivi Jacks
R - The Voyage by Tammie Painter
R - Circling the Sun by Paula McClain
R - The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
R - Worthy by Catherine Ryan Hyde

+ - Far From Home by Victoria Stolte
+ - The &Now Awards Volume 3 by Various Authors
+ - Shadows of the Unseen by Christine Steendam
+ - Affliction by S.L. Dearing
+ - Bloodlines by S.L. Dearing
+ - Drawing Heat by S.L. Dearing
+ - Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
+ - PrairyErth by William Least Heat-Moon
+ - Carus & Mitch by Tim Major
+ - House of Holes by Nicholson Baker
+ - Christmas in Paradise by Kathi Daley
+ - Pieces by Maria Kostaki
+ - Summer Secrets by Jane Green
+ - Forgiveness by Chiquis Rivera
+ - The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
+ - The Prophets of Eternal Fjord by Kim Leine
+ - Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu
+ - The Underwriting by Michelle Miller
+ - The Biology of Luck by Jacob M. Appel
+ - Omega City by Diana Peterfreund
+ - American Warlord by Johnny Dwyer
+ - When the Moon is Low by Nadia Hashimi
+ - Bell Weather by Dennis Mahoney
+ - Deadly Design by Debra Dockter
+ - Unprocessed by Megan Kimble
+ - The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley
+ - The Sparks by Kyle Prue
+ - Take by Silvia Ami
+ - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
+ - The Never-ending Story by Michael Ende
+ - Devil's Garden by Lance Tuck
+ - Minus Me by Ingelin Rosalind
+ - The Rumor by Elin Hildebrand
+ - It's You by Jane Porter
+ - Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
+ - Beautiful Girl by Fleur Philips
+ - The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop
+ - The Witch of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Palmieri
+ - Spelled by Betsy Schow
+ - The Mask by Taylor Stevens
+ - Bright Lines by Tanwi Nandini Islam
+ - Propose to Me: Romance Anthology by Various Authors
+ - Four Play by Amalie Silver
+ - A Scrying Shame by Donna White Glaser
+ - Killing Katie by B.A. Spangler

Maybe it's just me, but I think I've been adding more books each month than I've been reading. My list certainly seems to be getting longer and longer as the months go by. But maybe this will be the month that I put a serious dent in it. And if you'd like to challenge me, and try to read more of my books than I do, I've linked to all of them. Just click on the book title and it will take you to Amazon. There's a pretty wide variety of genres included so there's a little something for everyone I think. Which book would you most like to hear my thoughts on? - Katie 

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see me on a list!!!!! Sounds like some goods ones on there as well!! Can't wait to see what you think!! I do have an updated copy of u need it just let me know!! 💜❤️💙💚💛 Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been on the list, the past couple months, but I'm a horrible person that doesn't read my list in order and gets distracted from my list easily (as anyone that checks out my results list would realize). But, I mean, every month that I don't read your book, it's still listed on at least two posts on the blog...that's good at least, right? LOL.

      Also, I'm really planning on reading it this month. I have set my mind to it being one of the books read for sure. - Katie

      Delete